'Minor' Coal Handling and Preparation Plant (CHPP) projects include CPP upgrades,
de-bottlenecking projects, unit operation improvements as well as minor process
changes requiring a physical modification to a plant.
Examples include projects such as:
- Chute or pipework redesign;
- DMC or classifying cyclone upgrades;
- Flotation plant reconfiguration;
- Pump upgrades;
- Thickener modifications; and
- New equipment installations such as:
- Cyclone banks;
- Filters; and
QPS has the capability to deliver complete engineering solutions (in conjunction with our associates) or specific process design and drafting only.